ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM | Johnson and Johnson Vision Care
Key features and benefits of ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM
Clear, stable vision for astigmats
- The unique ASD technology ensures CLEAR and STABLE vision all day1,2
- STABLE in 60 seconds6
- 93% first-fit success7
- Today we live and work in demanding environments and a key challenge is the amount of time we spend focusing on digital screens. This can lead to destabilisation of the tear film and cause dryness, blurred vision and tired eyes.
- The technology in ACUVUE® OASYS® helps to stabilise the tear film promoting comfortable wear, even when using a digital device
The highest UV-blocking in a reusable contact lens**
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM helps reduce UV exposure with Class 1 UV-blocking to help protect eyes from transmission of the sun’s harmful rays
For bright, white eyes all day long8
- 100% corneal oxygen consumption helps eyes stay white and bright
** All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have Class 1 or Class 2 UV-blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. UV transmission measured with -1.00 lens.
* Oxygen transmissibility at centre of a -3.00D lens using boundary-corrected, edge-corrected Dk values. Units: (cm/sec) (ml O2/ml x mm Hg) at 35°C. Dk determined via polarographic method.
¶ First fit success based on lens centration, edge clearance, limbal exposure, lens movement and rotation.
† No other stock reusable sphere and toric family offers more spherical and astigmatic powers than ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses.
‡ ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses cover 98% of spherical and cylindrical prescriptions.
1. McIlraith R, Young G, Hunt C. Toric lens orientation and visual acuity in non-standard conditions. CLAE. 2010;33:23-26. 2. Chamberlain P, Morgan P, Moody K, et al. Fluctuation in visual acuity during soft toric contact lens wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2011;88:E534-E538. 3. Euromonitor International Limited; current process; fixed 2015 exchange rates; all channels, defined using standard Euromonitor definitions; 2014 retail value sales (rsp terms) of contact lenses, defined using standard Euromonitor definitions. “Globally” and “World” are defined as the top 32 countries of 2014 contact lenses retail value sales (rsp terms). These countries captures 91.3% of 2014 contact lenses retail value sales (rsp terms).
4. Data on file 2014. In 14 clinical studies posted on www.clinicaltrials.gov*, The ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Family of contact lenses has never been beaten in comfort.*www.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 14 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint. Review conducted as of October 14, 2014.5. JJVC Data on file 2014. 6. JJVC Data on file 2012. 7. Sulley A, Young G, Osborn Lorenz K, et al. Clinical evaluation of fitting toric soft contact lenses to current non-users. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 2013;33:94-103.
8. JJVC Data on file 2014.